Saturday, July 26, 2014

You Are What You Share



Above is a really short clip, and ironically an advertisement for some type of app (which I didn't look up), but gets the point across.  

I saw another video during the past week (...also online!) that speaks to how often we are staring at a screen and had the tagline "look up".  It was really moving - and one of the sentiments I most connected with was someone who said something along the lines of "....I don't want to share these moments or photos with everyone, I want them to just be for us." I feel that way often. It stops me from taking photos or sharing things on social media because it feels good to have a private part of my life, too.

This one is about 6 minutes, but here it is if you have the time:



And here I am sharing this on a blog, :) - love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment